Were we are
Hidden away up a long drive on the slopes of the beautiful Lickey Hills, leading from the Barnt Green Road ,up the drive way between No's 2 & 4 Barnt Green Road..
Just a few yards from Rose Hill Island. C.H.V.H is set in a wooded clearing on the Lickey Hills well away from road, traffic noise & pollution
What we offer you
- Flexible Booking times
- You pay only for the room hire
- Affordable hire charges
- There are no hidden charges
- You can invite all family & friends at no extra cost
- Full use of kitchen included
- Spacious room for children to run around
- Choose and engage you own entertainment i.e. bouncy castle ,soft play etc
- Do your own catering or employ others
- Free large private car park away from road & traffic pollution
- Cofton Hackett Village Hall is set in a wooded area on slopes of Lickey Hills
- Free Wi-Fi to all hall users
- Free storage can be offered to regular booked groups (with committees approval)
Cofton Hackett Village Hall is a non- profit charity ,we are not a business or commercial enterprise It is run by un-paid volunteers for local residents to have an affordable venue to hold groups or celebrations
Cofton Hackett Village Hall has many groups and classes running on a regular basis .If you would like to start a group or already run a group in anther area and thinking of expanding give us a call.
Email: email@example.com or Call: 0121 445 2451 for more info:
New groups always welcome.
Registered Charities : ask about discount for charity meetings or groups booked day time's
Vat registered number:775 5960 72