How to Book
Thank you looking at our site if our have any questions please email or call
email@example.com 0121 445 2451
The below instructions are for private bookings children parties, family gatherings meetings et.
Group booking please call office first
- Please check dates on calendar if not marked email for an update
- Look at our hire charges
- See out terms and conditions
- Call or email to initially to express your interest (this will be marked in our diary) as provisional until a application form has been received and confirmed
- If you are satisfied our hall it's suits your requirements
- Print off the PRIVATE application form, fill in, sign .Send by email or post to address on form
- Do not pay any money into or send at this point.
- When your application has been accepted ( we will send invoice)
- At this point please pay security dep0sit £40.00 into bank or by cheque (No cash is accepted)
- Please note: The security deposit does not form part of your hire charge
- The £40.00 security deposit is returned to you after booking has taken place and we have inspected the hall for any damage,& that village hall has been left clean (including kitchen and toilets) and all your rubbish has been removed.
- Please pay full amount on invoice 3 weeks before the date you've booked
- We only release keys if all monies have been paid
- In case of short notice bookings all monies (deposit and invoice) to be paid at time of booking
- A charge is made for Bouncy Castles ,disco's etc.
All applications forms must be signed by a person who will take responsibility and be present at the event.
Size of main hall:
The C.H.V.H committee always have the final say if a booking can be accepted