How to Book
Thank you looking at our site if our have any questions please email or call
firstname.lastname@example.org 0121 445 2451
The below instructions are for private bookings children parties, family gatherings meetings et.
Group booking please call office first
- Please check dates on calendar if not marked email for an update
- Look at our hire charges
- See out terms and conditions
- Call or email to initially to express your interest (this will be marked in our diary) as provisional until a application form has been received and confirmed
- If you are satisfied our hall it's suits your requirements
- Print off the PRIVATE application form, fill in, sign .Send by email or post to address on form
- Do not pay any money into or send at this point.
- When your application has been accepted ( we will send invoice)
- At this point please pay security dep0sit £30.00 into bank or by cheque(No cash is accepted)
- Please note: The security deposit does not form part of your hire charge
- The £30.00 security deposit is returned to you after booking has taken place and we have inspected the hall for any damage, that village hall has been left clean (including kitchen and toilets) and all your rubbish has been removed.
- Please pay full amount on invoice 3 weeks before the date you've booked
- We only release keys if all monies have been paid
- In case of short notice bookings all monies (deposit and invoice) to be paid at time of booking
All applications forms must be signed by a person who will take responsibility and be present at the event.
The C.H.V.H committee always have the final say if a booking can be accepted